BECOME A JUDGE. VOLUNTEERS ONLY.
You'll be watching films or/and read screenplays online. The festival itself is in Los Angeles, California, USA. In return our team will supply you with All Films Pass.
Before we jump into judging, please fill the form below. Whether you like to watch films or read screenplays, we want to know how you’re doing as a film festival judge. Commenting on plot, story, characters is what we need.
Six test films.
Below we prepared six links to YouTube or Vimeo. Feel free and be a picky, tough, demanding judge. Our standards are high. Please write 2-3 sentences max about each film and at the end of each rate use ONE phrase:
1. AWARDS WORTHY (it is a MUST WATCH FILM), or
2. RECOMMENDED (you like it) or
3. PASS (you don't like it), or
4. MAYBE (it's OK, but closer to PASS which is no good)
"GLADIATOR". The cinematography is breathtaking. The acting is phenomenal. It’s a very compelling story with great sound & direction. AWARDS WORTHY. (end of review).
Here are test films:
1. SeaLand Cares! (2 min 19 sec) here
2. Omelette (2 min 29 sec) here
3. LANZAROTE | THE WONDER (1 min 59 sec) here
4. The Adventures of Botfly: Origin | Episode 1 (5 min 31 sec) here
5. Facing It (7 min 35 sec) here
6. The Ladder (9 min 18 sec) here
Please collect all opinions, about each film, and send them back to us at once (no multiple messages please) within the next 5-7 days. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org for communication.